Intro to Entrepreneurship
Session Dates: July 14, 2019 - July 27, 2019*
We are no longer accepting applications for this program. Please see our Program Directory for available 2019 programs.
This pre-college program is perfect for entrepreneurial minded students who love to dream big, want to make a difference in the world, and believe that anything is possible with a small spark of passion and a lot of hard work.
Considered to be among the top Entrepreneurship programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review, LMU is located in the heart of Silicon Beach - one of the most vibrant startup communities in the world - and offers a truly unique environment for enhancing one's entrepreneurial capacity.
Under the guidance of LMU College of Business Administration (CBA) faculty, participants will receive an introduction into the exciting world of building a business from the ground up. Students will put their newfound skills to practice in working groups aimed at developing their business ideas and will leave the two-week program having presented their work to local entrepreneurial leaders.
In Your Words: The Summer Entrepreneurship Experience
Hear from former Intro to Entrepreneurship students about their experience in the program.
Los Angeles Area Excursion
In addition to classroom lessons and activities, students will experience conversations with guest entrepreneurs and visits to the local startup community.
- Explore a passion that drives you and gain insight into your own entrepreneurial spirit
- Learn how to work closely with peers on group projects
- Gain the leadership skills necessary to be successful in business school and beyond
Tuition and Fees
Application Fee: $60
2019 Program Cost: $4,400
The program cost includes:
- Tuition for two-week, non-credit course
- Housing for 2 weeks
- All meals
- Course materials
- Use of campus recreation facilities
- Class field trips
- A trip to Universal Studios
- An additional weekend day trip off campus
The cost does not include transportation to and from the program itself, personal spending money, or other incidentals.
For additional information about program tuition and fees and payment options, please visit our Fees Page.
2019 Application Requirements
This course is open to rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
- Online Application
- Personal Essay: Read the Prompt Now
- Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- High School Transcripts
- $60 Application Fee
- TOEFL Scores (for International applicants whose primary language is not English)
Applications are currently closed for this course. For a list of available programs, please visit our Program Directory.