Students reside in first year-style accommodations in Del Rey North Residence Hall located on the bluff overlooking Playa Vista. Students will live with a roommate in a double room and each wing has a community restroom. Each floor features a community lounge with a microwave, sink and water fountain.
Ensuring students’ safety and well-being during their time on our campus is extremely important to us. As such, the following policies are in place to help us provide a comfortable living environment:
- Gender separate living spaces, with males and females residing in separate card-access only wings.
- Building exterior doors are locked 24/7 and are accessible only through University issued OneCards to participants currently residing in the facility.
- A student to Resident Advisor ratio of 10:1 to ensure each student always has someone they can turn to for help, guidance or simply someone to talk to.
- Two live-in Residential Coordinators to oversee residence life and ensure all program rules are upheld.
- An on-location Public Safety department dedicated to creating and ensuring a safe environment for the Loyola Marymount University community.
In addition, students are expected to abide by a nightly curfew and a no-guests policy. For more information on Housing policies, please see our FAQ page.