Summer Pre-College Programs at LMU are open to rising Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors in high school. Students must be at least 14 years of age and must not have graduated high school by the start date of their intended program to apply.
Steps to Apply:
- Click the "Apply Now" button below and create an LMU account.
- Begin your new application.
- Upload a 250-500 word personal statement about your passion for the course you have selected. If you are not ready to submit your essay at this time, you may submit your application and return later to upload your essay once it is complete.*
- Request that your school send us your high school transcript.
- Request a letter of recommendation from a teacher or school counselor.*
For International applicants:
If English is your second language, you must provide a TOEFL score.
*Please note some course application requirements will vary. Please carefully read each course description under the Academics tab on our website before starting your application.
A $50 non-refundable application fee is due to the Summer Programs office to complete your application. Application fees can be paid online using a credit card or via personal check payable to Loyola Marymount University, mailed to:Summer ProgramsLoyola Marymount University1 LMU Drive, Charles Von der Ahe Building MS 8350Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
For additional information regarding full program tuition and fees, please visit our Fees Page.
Submit Your Application: