Current LMU students do not need to submit an additional application to register for courses during the summer. If you are a current LMU student, please login to PROWL using your MyLMU credentials to register for summer session classes.
Which Courses May I Take?
View the LMU Schedule of Classes in PROWL for a full listing of courses for current terms, including meeting dates and times, prerequisites, and current enrollment.
- Students may take a maximum of eight units in any one session.
- If you have questions about specific course content, contact the course instructor or department offering the course directly.
Additional Academic & Financial Information
- LMU Students taking courses in the summer are subject to the same academic policies regarding course prerequisites, grading options, extension of work, etc. as any other LMU semester. Please refer to Loyola Marymount University’s Academic Policies and Student Conduct Code.
- Refunds for summer courses follow the refund policy established through LMU's Office of Student Financial Services
- Current LMU students can apply for summer financial aid through LMU's Financial Aid Office.