Intro to Entrepreneurship
Session 2: July 16 - July 29, 2023
Developing future entrepreneurs today.Watch Video
This pre-college program is perfect for entrepreneurial-minded students who love to dream big, want to make a difference in the world, and believe that anything is possible with a small spark of passion and a lot of hard work.
Considered to be among the top Entrepreneurship programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review, LMU is located in the heart of Silicon Beach - one of the most vibrant startup communities in the world - and our faculty offer a truly unique perspective on enhancing one's entrepreneurial capacity.
Under the guidance of LMU College of Business Administration (CBA) faculty, participants will receive an introduction into the exciting world of building a business from the ground up. Students will put their newfound skills to practice in personal projects as well as working groups aimed at developing their business ideas and will leave the two-week program having presented their work to local Los Angeles entrepreneurial leaders.
Launch Your Entrepreneurial Spirit
Hear from former #SummerLions as they reflect on their two-week experience learning the ins and outs of building your own entrepreneurial endeavor from the ground up.
Find creativity in business.Learn How to Apply
Intro to Entrepreneurship is a residential program on LMU's Los Angeles-area campus. There are no commuter options at this time - all participants are required to live on campus for the duration of their program.
- Explore a passion that drives you and gain insight into your own entrepreneurial spirit
- Learn how to work closely with peers on group projects
- Gain the leadership skills necessary to be successful in business school and beyond
Application Fee: $65
2023 Program Cost: $5,400
The program cost includes:
- Tuition for two-week, non-credit course
- Housing and meals for two weeks
- Course materials
- Use of campus recreation facilities
- Class field trips
- Two weekend social trips off campus
For additional information about program tuition and fees and payment options, please visit our Fees Page.
This class is open to rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
- Online Application
- Personal Essay: Read the Prompt Now
- Letter of Recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- High School Transcripts
- $65 Application Fee
- TOEFL Scores (for International applicants whose primary language is not English)
Create the World You Want to Live In
Applications are currently closed for Summer 2023's Intro to Entrepreneurship program. We welcome any questions you may have about other 2023 offerings or future business summer courses at LMU.